Standard E-CineVoucher Terms and Conditions - these apply to all E-CineVouchers issued electronically (E-CineVouchers)
Each E-CineVoucher must be exchanged at the Box Office or Candy Bar or redeemed at HOYTS.COM.AU or the HOYTS app for your ticket.
Each E-CineVoucher is redeemable for one (1) general admission ticket:
- for any session (excluding Saturday and Sunday from 2pm onwards) at HOYTS Cinemas in Australia
- for any D-BOX, 3D and/or Xtremescreen movie session with an upgrade fee, which will be applied at time of redemption
- and is valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged, extended or replaced after this date.
If redeemed at HOYTS.COM.AU or the HOYTS app both the CineVoucher number and PIN are required to be entered. Booking fees will apply.
HOYTS must approve in writing any material which includes reference to ‘HOYTS’ or ‘HOYTS E-CineVoucher’.
Each voucher cannot be:
- redeemed and/or upgraded for HOYTS LUX, HOYTS Daybed, special or group events sessions
- redeemed on public holidays
- redeemed at affiliated cinemas in Australia
- used to purchase 3D glasses. 3D glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost
- used in conjunction with any other offer
- replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged
- used to purchase any pre-paid CineVouchers, Gift Cards or HOYTS Rewards memberships
- exchanged for cash and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing
- used and/or sold by a person or company as an incentive for a third party to purchase other goods or services or be incorporated into an offer by that person or company for a third party to purchase other goods or services without the prior written consent of The HOYTS Corporation Pty Limited
For session times, locations and full terms and conditions visit HOYTS.COM.AU. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.