HOYTS LUX Complimentary Pass Terms and Conditions – these apply to all physically and electronically (e-vouchers) issued HOYTS LUX Complimentary Passes
This pass must be exchanged at the HOYTS LUX reception or the Box Office for your ticket and does not guarantee a seat to the session of your choice. We recommend that you book your tickets in advance. A booking fee may apply. This pass is unable to be redeemed online. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times within the HOYTS LUX areas.
This pass is redeemable for one (1) HOYTS LUX admission ticket at HOYTS Cinemas in Australia:
- for any HOYTS LUX session
- for any 3D HOYTS LUX or D-Box session with an upgrade fee, which will be applied at time of redemption
- and is valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged, extended or replaced after this date.
HOYTS must approve in writing any material which includes reference to ‘HOYTS’ or ‘HOYTS LUX Gift Pass’.
This pass cannot be:
- redeemed for HOYTS IMAX ®, NFT sessions or special or group events
- redeemed at affiliated cinemas in Australia (see website for more details)
- redeemed online
- used to purchase 3D glasses. 3D glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost
- used in conjunction with any other offers
- replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged
- used to purchase any pre-paid movie vouchers, gift cards or HOYTS Rewards memberships
- exchanged for cash and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing
- sold without the prior written consent of HOYTS Corporation Pty Ltd.
For session times, locations and full terms and conditions visit HOYTS.com.au. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.