Adult/Child e-Gift Pass Terms and Conditions - these apply to all e-Gift Passes issued electronically (e-vouchers)
Specific terms and conditions may also apply to your voucher in addition to these Standard Terms and Conditions – be sure to check the Specific Terms and Conditions below these Standard Terms and Conditions
Each pass must be exchanged at the Box Office or Candy Bar or redeemed at HOYTS.COM.AU or the HOYTS app for your ticket.
Each pass is redeemable for one (1) general admission ticket for one (1) adult or one (1) child (15 years & under):
- for any session including the Bean Bag Cinema and Xtremescreen at HOYTS Cinemas in Australia
- for any 3D movie session with an upgrade fee, which will be applied at time of redemption
- and is valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged, extended or replaced after this date.
If redeemed at HOYTS.COM.AU or the HOYTS app both the CineVoucher number and PIN are required to be entered. Booking fees will apply.
HOYTS must approve in writing any material which includes reference to ‘HOYTS’ or ‘HOYTS e-Gift Pass’.
Each pass cannot be:
- redeemed for HOYTS LUX, HOYTS IMAX® or special or group events
- upgraded for HOYTS LUX, HOYTS IMAX® or special or group events
- used to purchase 3D glasses. 3D glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost
- used in conjunction with any other offers
- replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged
- used to purchase any pre-paid movie vouchers, gift cards or HOYTS Rewards memberships
- exchanged for cash and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing
- used and/or sold by a person or company as an incentive for a third party to purchase other goods or services or be incorporated into an offer by that person or company for a third party to purchase other goods or services without the prior written consent of The HOYTS Corporation Pty Limited.
For session times, locations and full terms and conditions visit HOYTS.COM.AU. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.